Monday, May 13, 2013

Welcome!

Hello everyone, and thanks for taking time out to read my blog. I wanted to use this first entry as a way to introduce myself and let you guys know a little bit about what I'll be sharing.

So first of all, my name is Jeny, and while I'm not a professional in the beauty industry, you could say I have a moderate to severe obsession with anything beauty related. I started a youtube channel a few years back and have enjoyed sharing my thoughts with other beauty obsessed friends. If you want to check that out you can find me at www.youtube.com/pinkplease

On my blog you can expect to see reviews on beauty products, you might see some guest appearances from my friends seeking help with makeup, and makeup tutorials. If there's something you'd like to see a review on just leave me a comment and I'll try my best to get on it.

Other than beauty related topics, which is definitely what I'll be focusing on, you might see me sharing some other tidbits about my life. I really appreciate you reading and hopefully we'll learn together.

 

No comments: